Job Title: Sales Engineer for Pumps & System Unit
Date Posted : 2018-06-21
Location Preferred Mumbai
- Customer Satisfaction and Performance review after installation
- All closure of commercial transactions such as Payment & C-Forms Follow up.
- Working with consultants and contractors to get approvals in vendor lists.
- Acquisition of new customers.
- Responsible for generating enquiries based on customer needs and proposing solutions.
- Segments Waste Water, Food and Beverages, Chemical Pulp and Paper and Oil and Gas.
- Job involves application oriented sales direct to end users & OEMs
- Responsible for Sales of Pumps & Spares in the region of Operation
Qualification Graduate Engineer in Mechanical/Chemical
- · 3-5 years of experience in Sales/Marketing/Business Development in Industrial products with following order of preference
Fluid handling products like other pumps, valves, heat exchanges etc.
- · Must have managed sales in this territory for at least a year
- · Preference will be given to direct sales experience over dealer sales experience
- · Should have good presentation skills
- · Should be sound in entrepreneurial thinking, technical skills and communication skills
- · Should be capable of working in a matrix organisation structure
- · Should be willing to travel extensively in the region