Job Title: ENGINEER - LEAD MANAGEMENT
Date Posted : 2020-01-02
Location Preferred Chennai
- Work with the Sales & Marketing team to develop and deliver a healthy lead generation support.
- Tapping the best possible channels to provide quality business lead support to sales.
- Driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
- Responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities through Inbound and Outbound calls and emails.
- Initiate and maintain relationship with customers by providing information on products and services.
- Identify sales opportunities over phone for both new and existing customers and route it according to the internal business process.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on new products and service offerings.
- Capture and maintain all customer information on key personas and products in CRM.
- Provide feedback from potential and existing clients on product functioning and service delivery.
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows, conventions to develop industry expertise
- Follow up Sales Managers till the end of the sales closure
Qualification Mechanical/Production - Engineer & full time MBA in marketing is a plus.
- Min 2 - 5 years of experience in Market Research/Lead Management.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential data. Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Attention to detail in composing, establishing priorities, reporting and meeting deadlines.
- Independent at work.
- Should be self-motivated and perseverant.
- Resourceful.Should have excellent communication skills in English (Knowledge of additional languages is an asset)
- Hands-on experience in Pumps, Valves & other industrial products segment is a plus.
- Preferably a female candidate.