Job Title: Assistant Customer Relations Manager
Date Posted : 2020-01-02
Location Preferred Mumbai
- Owning the sales responsibility in assigned territory.
- Territory mapping and coverage.
- Development of uncovered and inadequately covered areas in the territory.
- Responsible for territory's sales forecasting and tracking.
- Achieve territory's revenue and profitability targets.
- Closing orders.
- Update of market and competition information, presentation and utilization to devise sales strategies.
- Controlling of receivables and collection of statutory documents.
- Supporting ales promotional activities like technical seminars, presentations, exhibitions in the territory.
- Establish an environment and foundation for future sales growth.
- Collaborating and striving for teamwork.
- Taking necessary learning wherever required in a best possible way.
- Adhering to organizational values at all times.
Qualification Graduate Engineer in Mechanical/Chemical preferred. Engineers from other streams can be considered if combined with relevant experience.
- 4-8 years of experience in Sales/Marketing/Business Development in Industrial products.
- Team managing skills a plus.
- Must have managed sales in this territory for at least 2 years.
- Preference will be given to direct sales experience over dealer sales experience.
- Experience in fluid handling products like other pumps, valves, heat exchanges & other industrial products.