Job Title: Customer Relations Manager
Date Posted : 2020-01-18
Location Preferred Chennai
- Conceptualization and deployment of territory strategies aligned with region & country strategy.
- Profit center responsibility for the territory.
- Provide leadership to sales team and manage key accounts in the region.
- Territory mapping and coverage of the region through internal people.
- Development of uncovered and inadequately covered areas in the region.
- Responsible for territory's sales forecasting and tracking.
- Achieve territory's revenue and profitability targets.
- Closing orders.
- Update of market and competition information, presentation and utilization to devise sales strategies.
- Controlling of receivables and collection of statutory documents.
- Sales promotional activities like technical seminars, presentations, exhibitions in the territory.
- Establish an environment and foundation for future sales growth.
- Manpower planning for the territory.
- Developing personal and professional competencies of reportees.
- Developing and maintaining a conducive working climate in the territory.
- Training and mentoring the internal teams in the territory including hiring, coaching, performance and career guidance.
- Adhering to organizational values at all times.
Qualification Graduate Engineer in Mechanical/Chemical preferred. Engineers from other streams can be considered if combined with relevant experience.